External Email - Use Caution

 Hello FreeSurfur developers,
When I did:
mergeseg --src brainmask.bin.mgz --merge both.hippo.mgz --o bm+hippo.mgz
The color of the hippo segment (both.hippo) in the bm+hippo.mgz file has become
black. Is there any way I can do to change the color of both.hippo segment from
back to another color?
Thanks,
Ammar

    On Thursday, August 5, 2021, 11:45:12 AM GMT+9, Douglas N. Greve