If not, what happens when you run
ln -s lh.white.preaparc.H lh.white.H
in that folder?

On 8/5/2021 1:41 AM, guang wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,
I'm attempting to preprocess my nii.gz files with FreeSurfer, But some errors occurred  when I recon-all the data. I've attached the batch script and recon-all.log in case it's of any use. 1) FreeSurfer version: freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c
2) Platform: CentOS release 6.10 (Final)
3) uname -a: Linux bogon 2.6.32-754.2.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jul 13 12:50:12 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
4) recon-all.log: see attached
5) batch .sh file:see attached

Thank you  for any reply.

zhaoguang