External Email - Use Caution

Hello Experts,

I am planning to run the longitudinal processing pipeline (Freesurfer
version 7.1.1). But I have a few subjects who were scanned on different
scanner field strengths at baseline and followup.

For example :

Baseline was scanned on a 1.5T Siemens Scanner
Followup was scanned on a 3.0T Siemes Trio Scanner

I am planning to
1) run the cross-sectional processing for baseline without the 3T flag
2) run the cross-sectional processing for followup with the 3T flag
3) then generate the unbiased template and longitudinally process all the
time points without any special flags.

Is this the best way to process such data? Please let me know if there are
any additional flags in the longitudinal processing pipeline to
accommodate Scanner/Field strength changes.

Best wishes
Jay