External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I have a question regarding the following PETSurfer command:

mri_gtmpvc --i pet.nii.gz --reg template.reg.lta --psf FWHM --seg gtmseg.mgz
--default-seg-merge  --auto-mask 1 .01 --mgx .01 --o gtmpvc.output

I have been trying to run the analysis without applying partial volume
correction, but it seems like there are two ways to turn it off:
One is to set the point-spread function to 0 by adding “—psf 0”,
The other one is to get rid of “—psf” altogether and add “—no-tfe”.

We tried both and they produced slightly different results. The second method
“—no-tfe” produced lower uptake values for each ROI. Which one would you
recommend to properly turn PVC off? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Zhener