External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I'm attempting to analyze amyloid PET data using  PETSurfer. I am trying to do
kinetic modeling and I am on the MRTM1 step. I have tried this two ways (one
using the wiki instructions and the other using the tutorial ROI-based approach)

mri_glmfit --y $PET_DIR/PREV_019/gtmpvc.output/km.hb.tac.nii.gz --mrtm1
$PET_DIR/PREV_019/gtmpvc.output/km.ref.tac.dat $PET_DIR/time.dat --o mrtm1
--no-est-fwhm --nii.gz; done

 mri_glmfit --y $PET_DIR/PREV_019/gtmpvc.output/gtm.nii.gz --mrtm1
$PET_DIR/PREV_019/gtmpvc.output/km.ref.tac.dat $PET_DIR/time.dat --o
$PET_DIR/PREV_019/mrtm1.roi --nii.gz;done

Both times I get this error:

error: MatrixReadTxT: could not scan value [1][1]

I have opened all of the .dat files using my text editor (nano) and they seem
ok. I have tried this in other subjects and I get the same error.

I searched the list and I cannot find any discussion regarding this error using
mri_glmfit and PET data.  Anything you can do to help me troubleshoot this
error would be greatly appreciated!!! Attached is my time.dat file (I think
this is the most likely culprit).

Warm regards,

Jennifer Bramen, PhD
(she/her/hers)
Senior Research Scientist, Neuroimaging
Assistant Professor
Pacific Brain Health Center | Pacific Neuroscience Institute & Foundation |
Providence Saint John's Health Center