If you want to do an ROI analysis using FS-based ROIs, you should do that at the individual level. Resample the PET to the anatoimical space, then run mri_segstats passing the PET with --i and using --seg to spec the segmentation. If you really want to do it in MNI305 space, then it is the same thing just using the MNI305-based (2mm) segmentation