External Email - Use Caution

Sorry about that!
I'm resending with previous emails.

On 2/22/2022 9:15 AM, Laura Willers de Souza wrote:

Thanks so much for the explanation!

There is something different in the analysis of volume and surface area in
relation to the analysis of cortical thickness? Like some more command, or some
other detail that must be changed (besides, of course, the flag that specifies
the measure to be analyzed) - I'm already using permutation in the correction
of multiple comparisons.