From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Huang, Yujing
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 10:00 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Mri Convert Bruker MGRE files dicom to nii error

Hi Mateo,

I’m glad mri_convert works for you now.

I’m little confused about the value ranges you saw. We map DT_SIGNED_SHORT
(-32766~32766) to signed short.  mri_info should give ‘type: SHORT (4)’.

In Freesurfer 7.2, we don’t support DT_UINT16. We map DT_UINT16 (0~65535) to
signed short. You will see value maxed at 32766 for DT_UINT16. Is this what you
were experiencing?

Yujing

From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>