External Email - Use Caution

Hi Joanna,

if I remember correctly, you won't see any screen output until the process is
finished using parallel. So, I suppose it doesn't freeze. Have you kept the
process running for some time?

Also you state that you want to use only 2 jobs at a time. However, in the
command line you specify 3 jobs.

Best,

Falk

[http://secure-web.cisco.com/1Xg2HcdvF9dRzTa2ZFIhf3Kl-wpULX1tKJmpGmfMvcbKrMbdfqPxQLXGI3SEiMfs71F3UZU3EuqqMhA0oIo1WB9bky3inuOGAkia2rEVe1p9i8J5iaE9ltDdQ-pprMR55f-eqheOd1qYmeIH4Y6sWyuCBV5i24RVsog0Hm3hG-vf2J7pDXBLccGZM4cuTrozS-tcHZ_c4BCAuZgyBbV3syYOHXmB7l_9zfYrJ7x_fTouneytuqEbDPfONopAUwdnP14DDVwmfLtRO0zqoMpAwidr6MNYJbSqEtmVirfuScODi4lOLs4uomfZ-rqFGGZVSje4b6IoNcJRGi7xJVp2dGQ/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.med.ovgu.de%2Funimagdeburg_mm%2Fummd_focus.gif]
Universitätsklinik für Neurologie

Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
Medizinische Fakultät
Leipziger Str. 44
39120 Magdeburg

Telefon: +49-391-6117-512

falk.luesebr...@med.ovgu.de<mailto:falk.luesebr...@med.ovgu.de>
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1grYGf0PQcjazx2N4roUOAW2_0PA5oVwsmBNBZj2LsRbmuKhR_gF1PcYo82U8iwTR0GDrLED138iZ4apaZW1qeDjy_QtGRMFjoEfmANz8DJezCZQEKjWI9aGyfV0NhfKCmbVcbxDfED9hdqGPoz2KeZTlQ2YAt-lDH_X5eiygyP9QWFseyPC_jN3n6sxsCUEwo8l6FsodP3kyQ7j_0vLsh5WcjmRDo8fvExX-edNK02sJiq5KCcESvhODnhUXXXgWo0W3Cn8kwS8RF82aIMLVPV7W39jx6eeBjf7xiMGuqCMwn1rdlzLo1nyx5ND48pU9l_dq-Slh413P6QGx0hA39Q/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kneu.ovgu.de%2Fkneu.html