External Email - Use Caution

I've seen XDG_RUNTIME not be set/recognized if you are logged in as root/admin
user or prefacing your commands with sudo when you run them logged in as a
normal or non-privileged user.

It might help for us know what operating system you are on, what version of
freesurfer you are running and how freesurfer was installed, e.g., did you use
the package installer or the tar archive.

- R.
On Jun 5, 2022, at 21:29, Manuela Dorado Novoa <manue...@uw.edu>
wrote:        External Email - Use
Caution        Hi Freesurfer team,I am
having issues launching freeview from my linux terminal. My freesurfer works
fine but when I call freeview it opens but I can't load images, I get an error
message in my terminal that says: "QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set,
defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-manuela.dorado'"I noticed that a user had the same
issue but their post did not reflect any reply so I do not know
what the solution could be to this. Thank you for your help.MANUELA DORADO
NOVOAResearch Scientist IBuffalo Learning & Memory LabDept. of Physiology
mailing
listfreesur...@nmr.mgh.harvard.eduhttps://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/freesurfer​