External Email - Use Caution

Interesting… when I leave the folders named MCRv93 or MCRv97 (one at a time,
not present together at the same time), then FS tells me I need to install
MCRv84!
FS7.2.0 seems to only recognise MCRv84, hence why I used for example, sudo ln
-s v93 MCRv84.
(I kept folders stored and named v93 and v97 in FREESURFER_HOME, so that I can
work with them, if I used v93 I rename it MCRv93)
When using MCRv84, the segmentation violation only happens for some subjects,
independently of if they have been successfully processed with the thalamic
subfield script in the past or not.

This is so odd, I am really lost here!

Thanks again for your help.

Yann