From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of You Na Lee
<justinale...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 9:01 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] Freesurfer: fs_install_mcr: Unzip command not found

        External Email - Use Caution

To whom it may concern,

Apologies for my first post, I was a little bit confounded as to how I can
reach for help.

I would like to use the segmentation of hippocampal subfields and the nuclei of
the amygdala.
Currently, I am working with Ubuntu on windows with Freesurfer 7.3.2.

I am trying to install MATLAB Runtime 2019b to run the command segmentHA_T1.sh
for the segmentation as described above. The following command shows the
corresponding error:

ylee6@LAPTOP-63HA9ANS: /usr/local/freesurfer/7.3.2/bin$ fs_install_mcr R2019b

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current

                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed

100 2657M  100 2657M    0     0  10.0M      0  0:04:25  0:04:25 --:--:-- 10.1M

/usr/local/freesurfer/7.3.2/bin/fs_install_mcr: line 62: unzip: command not
found

I am currently struggling to find the solution to this issue. Is the
installation not in the correct path? Is MATLAB Runtime installed at all?
Should an already existing matlab file be deleted?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Justina

Sent from
Mail<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1JF-rDYMVgKJTrVPsWHUacVbsZGxWoxGE8qofNJGanBLzB5H4xG_TSIyr-kKCyfB-OL5ahOLtropBWGT0WNStX9nlY96XmLI4PEcLyxRbpYACqwCkjWGnJ97rPRssexnOq1RJRlrOg_69B_HLSu5yX5bgMIHOh0IfF9pQcTT3TVu3DK8hZxWZSK0gfICgCNrQacXt91cfezI3FeQnjTGxoKqOqzHBsXJaNuI8JxuVMfCrweNj79o9pN5_cVgjrPSCSa5uR_IxkKANQ87K9laDUXpbpf1YpKyxu3k05hdqJLTPSgkt-wfEOgojaS7t3BsJWoxyJ2fHAPhk2SP958H0aA/https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986>
 for Windows