From: Miriam Taza <miriam.t...@mail.mcgill.ca>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 6:01 PM
To: Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D. <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] sclimbic sometimes does not detect left basal
forebrain

Hello,
I just wanted to follow up about etiv, if you had the chance to look into if
your recon all vs sclimbic also does simithing similar on the subjs i sent?
I am also attaching another graph that depicts the difference between etivs
extracted from sclimbic and from recon all.
[cid:89abfbda-77b0-4a5c-ade3-c4d18cc274d6]
Thanks for all your help,
Miriam