From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Hemond, Christopher
<christopher.hem...@umassmemorial.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 18:47
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] Hippocampal/amygdala subfields hemisphere error

        External Email - Use Caution
Dear experts,

I'm getting an error running the longitudinal hippocampal/amygdala subfields
analysis and hoping for help.  I've been able to complete this analysis without
problems for all but one of my subjects.  The issue is that only the left
hemisphere will be processed (but successfully).  Cross-sectional
hippocampal/amygdala subfield processing works fine, and the quality of the
scans and recon-all output looks good.  I've tried several times to re-process
the data but to no avail.  I get the following error message:

Wrote image to file image_tp_2.mgz
This file does not contain MRI parameters
Unable to perform assignment because the left and right sides have a different
number of elements.
Error in SegmentSubfieldsT1Longitudinal (line 2136)
MATLAB:matrix:singleSubscriptNumelMismatch

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?  I couldn't find this specific error
in the forums.

Thanks very much,
Chris

(running freesurfer-darwin-macOS-7.3.2-20220804-6354275)

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, transmission, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.