From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Balentine, Daniel Grimm
<dbalent...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 4:06 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] apply an existing linear transform to a GRE phase map

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I hope you are well. I’m attempting to apply an .lta file generated by
mri_robust register. The files I want to apply the transform on are GRE phase
maps, so I don’t want to do any resampling.

I was looking around mri_vol2vol, but all the examples seem to involve
resampling to a target scan. How would I go about this if I simple want to
apply this linear transform on the phase maps (nii) in freesurfer?

  1.  Freesurfer version 7.3.0
  2.  Platform: CentOS Version 7

Sincerely,

Daniel Balentine

Data Analyst
Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
149 - 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
dbalent...@mgh.harvard.edu