From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Ahsan Ali
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2023 10:08 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Generate Stats File for fornix.mgz in T1 weighted MRI
?

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi,

Please help me with this.

With Regards
Ahsan
Ahsan Ali
Ph.D Scholar
Department of Applied Mechanics and Biomedical Engineering (AMBE)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai-600036, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Mob.:- +91-8899605552

On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 11:13 AM Ahsan Ali
<ahsan889...@gmail.com<mailto:ahsan889...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm having a ADNI T1 weighted MRI database. I have run the recon-all command
successfully and got a couple of default stats files in the stats folder. Then
fornix.mgz is estimated using  command "mri_cc -aseg aseg.auto_noCCseg.mgz -o
aseg.auto_CCseg.mgz -f folder_name" successfully. Now what can be done to
generate the stats for fornix.mgz?
I've been struggling with this for a long time, please help me with this.

I'm using ubuntu.
[cid:image001.jpg@01D99D1B.6155A1A0]

With Regards
Ahsan