From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Varun Chandran
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 10:32 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] Pial and White surface maps are not found

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi FS experts,

It's been a few years, I used FS tools for cortical surface reconstruction.
Now, when I used the freesurfer 7.2 version to perform cortical surface
reconstruction on the T1-weighted structural MRI data, I was unable to obtain
the lh/rh.pial and lh/rh.white surface maps. Can anyone please shed some light
on this issue?

command line used: recon-all -s T1_260423 -i T1_260423 -all -qcache

                                                            thanks,

best,
Varun

--