External Email - Use Caution

To whom it may concern,
Hello! We are currently trying to do a ST-LME (Spatiotemporal-LME) analysis
based on bipolar disorder brain MRI images. We are having 2 problems:
1)In the lme_mass_fit_EMinit step, we get a warning that says matrix is
singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
2)In the lme_mass_RgGrow step, it says "computing seeds" indefinitely and it
never ends.
We looked for people having similar problems, however we could not find a
solution. Currently, we suspect that this may be due to the zeros in the
columns of fs_read_Y('lh.thickness_sm10.mgh').
Do you happen to know the reasons of these problems? Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,Yıldırım Adalıoğlu