External Email - Use Caution

Hi all,

Thanks again for your help.

We fixed the issue by adding user write permissions for the owner-user in the
installation folder (note that the owner of the file in the installation folder
is different from the users that we used for testing). :
-rw-r--r--. 1 admin admin 366711 Sep 21  2017
/installationfolder/7.3.2-centos8_x86_64/average/HippoSF/atlas/AtlasDump.mgz

The fix was necessary for the other AtlasDump.mgz files.

Best,
Eva
AmsterdamUMC disclaimer :
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1wlx9tXYYUIMj_Rg1KZxU9HYTynqYvQ9dJZEYbomVrvzBlzLm4andwpgnk2hTvQ6sA5B0ovH8jwCcDYSOIp5QcQniU7m2rRmoVyOEf5SuFmQLQTkMiIkXVI5Ufn709QMSJlnqUOb0uek2u2OdfWDeoAKEovgYopS1qG6kZ08XpN9Zay5vCrrP4NKAPg9-YxaZ4_tg2SMukEwGynglaripw4Zmx0VLIzyHLp07VRLfvIjZiSJoqL9HsqLue_VKyPhaH4hYByp4al2MAR6fYy7hpeiI1G-Uuvlnc6VViHWc6R1Eg-IXhxcmB3vIzVsKXR5h8-0iPqyW3IfhmRcKDRnOkQ/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amsterdamumc.org%2Fdisclaimers