External Email - Use Caution

Is in the freesurfer directory
________________________________
From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Wang, Ruopeng
<rwa...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2024 4:40 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Freeview problems

Can you confirm where your license file is?

Ruopeng

On Apr 15, 2024, at 10:36 AM, Savoia, Alice (Stud. FPN)
<a.sav...@student.maastrichtuniversity.nl<mailto:a.sav...@student.maastrichtuniversity.nl>>
 wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

To whom it may concern,
I am using freesurfer package on a MacBook Pro (macOS Sonoma, Version 14.1),
but freeview shuts down immediately when I try to open any file. The license is
in the correct place.
Thank you for your help,
Best regards.