It should just run the fill step. However, I've been slowly reprogramming recon-all to just see what needs to be run and rerun it, so you might get more than just the fill.

On 5/3/2024 4:38 PM, Dong, Yilei wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Freesurfer Developers,

Just to reply to this thread again, if I want to see if recon-all will just run the -fill step, do I submit it on the files that have already been run? In addition, does this error count as Freesurfer running out of RAM or it's more of a cluster issue I have to talk with the staff that manage it?

Sincerely,
Yilei
*From:* Dong, Yilei <yid...@health.ucsd.edu>
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 23, 2024 3:34 PM
*To:* freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
*Subject:* Re: [Freesurfer] recon-all process still not finishing properly
Hi Freesurfer support,

I have several questions regarding recon-all -fill and -debug.

If we run recon-all -fill, what is the command set-up for that? From the ReconAllDevTable here, *MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be* https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReconAllDevTable <https://secure-web.cisco.com/1lmfyKn6Pvakq-RQxgJbE5k4RDGG6d0Vpvb5lGcjzph3h7UE3rIOK94h4_vGK8oa4q_FYtrbTmYfXg9SF-sFCkj4DY_oUkqnlqG_VRr6zv-uPviunfO901Vr4Llra2RZoL7k2SaVz5b8sHZwz9tr28nK4K01ItC1QwtyMTw-gA6LKU-lK3jTTjAHXqq0NK-7yqLmD6TCtsqdbNsdoxGLEfnWyV4rlB4ypTtbp8RQCkTKa8EWWLysYONW6-m24iLcIBbOt0l9i4UxjEV-DHag-8gIkxA9SeCthGdnNmHPEyy8ngikQbSR5ckvogYu-nsAi/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FReconAllDevTable>, do we structure the recon-all command to be: recon-all -autorecon2 -fill -subjid <subjid>? I attempted to run recon-all -fill with -debug with the structure as follows: recon-all -s $subject -i $1 -fill -debug and I was wondering if this was the wrong format. I have also attached our recon-all-slurm-apr19.sb cluster submission file for reference.

Does recon-all -fill only run the fill step, while ignoring the previous steps before that or does recon-all run through all the initial steps including the -fill step ideally?

Regarding recon-all -debug, does the stdout file have the huge amounts of text specifying what each line is doing? I have included .out and .err files from the same recon-all -fill with -debug command for reference.

Sincerely,
Yilei