On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Anil Kumar S. R. <sra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't get much help for my problem with XML CURL. What I meant to say is,
> suppose I want to have some 10000 users on freeswitch. Do we have to create
> some many xml files in the directory or is there some way in which the users
> can be put in the db ?

That's the whole point.  You serve up the XML from *your* web server
using whatever technologies that *you* would like on the back-end.
You'll want to make that XML reply dynamic.

Use php, perl, python, c#, java or whatever other language *you* want.
 Pull the data from MySQL, flat-files, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, LDAP or
whatever *you* want.  Just serve up the right bit of configuration to
FreeSWITCH and you're done.

Good luck.  Spend more time in the docs.  Others have posted the links.

Best,
Gabe