Top work David !

This is where you are at your best (and most useful) .

I think another test vector should be performance / degradation in
presence of background noises and presence of multiple speakers (in the
background- like a talkback radio going in the background of a mic in he
car)  .

Yes yes I know background noise and multiple speakers present is
certainly not in the target usage but it is still a degradation
inflexion point that can be monitored.

best
regards