Hello Marat,

I just tested a patch from Danilo that replaced the complex FFT with a
real one.  I used the codec2-dev/octave/pl2.m utility to compare and
plot the decoded speech output files from the before/after versions of
the code.  As he reported with a similar Python utility - just one LSB
difference, which is fine.

It's a good idea to have support (i.e semi-hosting) for processing files
of samples on your target hardware that can then be compared on a Host PC.

I compared the difference over a 30 second speech file,
codec2-dev/raw/hts.raw.

Cheers,

David