Hello

well, this is a problem for me.

Imagine if one of my projects was to write a BSD licenced codec2 implementation.

So my only option would be to reverse engineer a bunch of open source gpl
licenced code?

I guess the problems you had were related to bad specifications, not an
intrinsic problem of formal specifications.

But thanks for the clear status update, now I know what I have to do :)

73 de Sebastien