Hi Andrew,

Sounds like you're very close. The lsp_to_lpc() function is actually much simpler than the encode side. IIRC it's just a big polynomial multiplication, but this routine uses a method that clocks an impulse thru 2nd order filters formed by the odd and even LSP pairs.

The output LPCs are very sensitive to quantisation error, especially at higher orders. So one thing to try is doubles instead of floats.

I can't recall exactly, but maybe it only work on even LPC orders.

Cheers,

David