Thanks Richard,

I've downloaded the Fedora 32 aarch64 SD card image. Made an SD card.

But, though the DTB file is there for the Odroid N2 there is no loader

in <sd card root>/usr/share/uboot/....

and no hints in <sd card root>/usr/share/arm-linux-installer/boards.d

or <sd>/usr/share/arm-image-installer/socs.d/

I can "chroot" onto the SD card but "dnf", the package installer won't work.

I've also tried installing the Fedora 32 gcc Ver 10 "rpm" file but the include
files

are not working. GCC Ver 9.3.1 from Fedora does work on the Odroid N2 running

Armbian. Again, using "rpm2cpio xx.rpm | cpio -id" then moving the files into
place

and a shell script to run say "gcc-9".

What am I trying to do?

===================  Get GCC Ver 10 running on an aarch64 machine preferably

on the Odroid N2 to compile and run FreeDV.

Any suggestions?

Alan VK2ZIW

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 06:18:00 -0500, Richard Shaw wrote