Hi Glen,

Not as good as I thought, 110% CPU when decoding - bummer.

I uploaded the all_2020.wav file to the Odroid and when not
doing the Waterfall, it's around 110% CPU Usage.

I've got a wx_widgets problem atm so am running the GUI
from my previous Armbian load before the SD card crash, not rebooting.

Anyway, at 110% some optimisation may do the trick.

The recovered audio is understandable but bitzy.

I still need help with the freedv_rawdatarx() function
returning a meaningful 700C data stream from 700D.

On your VHF modem, can you run up my "parrot" and test
your modem?
Or, patch freebeacon to use freedv_rawdatarx() and then
from 'data' decode to audio.

Alan VK2ZIW

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 18:02:58 +1000, glen english wrote