Everybody is entitled to an opinion, that doesn't mean we all have to share it.
Mode 700C sounds fine for the bitrate, and so does mode 1400 and 1600.

David you've made a great effort with them, we're more than a few users who
never use HF and are perfectly satisfied with the current technology in Codec2.

And we're not all on the hype train for neural net blackbox stuff that Google
and other big co. are trying to push towards us.

Adrian