Dear Sir,

Yesterday I've commited 2 fixes of 3 you proposed, thank you.

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:03:40 -0400
"Sean McBride" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/22/07 10:17 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> >Your patch to builds/unix/ftconfig.in will disable
> >Carbon support on 64bit ABI in Intel Mac.

> >It is intended design?
>
> Yes.  On the current Mac OS (10.4.9 and earlier), on both PPC and Intel,
> none of QuickDraw, File Manager, ATS, FSRefs, FSSpecs, etc. are
> available to 64 bit applications.  Basically, ftmac.c cannot work in 64
> bit on 10.4.

I see. Yet I've not checked 10.4.9, can it run 64bit Intel
Mac executables? I think Mac OS X upto 10.4.8 cannot execute
64bit Intel Mac executables.
In the other word, the case we have to exclude is "building
64bit Intel Mac binary ON 10.4.9", not "building 64bit Intel
Mac binary FOR 10.4.9" ?

I've ever checked developer tools for 10.4.8 ppc, which was
told as "ready to cross build for 64bit Intel Mac",
but I felt it was unfinished works because various libraries
were missing (as you told) for 64bit Intel Mac and I thought
most people would not use it for real migration. If people are
using such kit for real migration, I have to add exclusion.

Regards,
mpsuzuki