Hi. There appears to be some issue with my school's awful email service and
your mailing list so I've created this account in hopes I can better
get/send messages. I did reply to werner multiple times but I guess they
were missed. I would've much preferred irc or discord but I'll  try my best
to make this work. I am still on track to start on the first. My plan is to
write a basic compilation test and render test for one font to start then
build upon that. I could use some suggestions on types of render modes and
types of fonts to test as well any common pitfalls you see in commits.
However,  as I said, I want to start with the most basic test first and
then build on that.