Hi Alexei,
Thanks for replying.

> It looks ok as far as clean separation. I don't quite understand why
> you need to copy files
In one of the previous mail about building dlg on Linux, Werner
suggested me to first copy necessary files from `submodules/dlg' to
`src/dlg' and then use a rules.mk file to build dlg.
Therefore, I thought to set up the same directory hierarchy on windows also.

> and how to disable dlg.
I didn't understand your concern here...
Are you asking about skipping dlg build in `Release' and `Release Static'
builds?

Thanks,
Priyesh