Hi Pryiesh,

I am sorry I was not following your logging project closely enough. So
I asked the most general question.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 7:32 AM Priyesh kumar <priyeshkku...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alexei,
> Thanks for replying.
>
> > It looks ok as far as clean separation. I don't quite understand why
> > you need to copy files
> In one of the previous mail about building dlg on Linux, Werner
> suggested me to first copy necessary files from `submodules/dlg' to
> `src/dlg' and then use a rules.mk file to build dlg.
> Therefore, I thought to set up the same directory hierarchy on windows also.

Is this the mechanism to turn it on/off? What is the difference
between submodules and modules?

> > and how to disable dlg.
> I didn't understand your concern here...
> Are you asking about skipping dlg build in `Release' and `Release Static'
> builds?

It is probably ok to have it enabled only in Debug builds (or make
devel). But there must be a way to disable it altogether.

Alexei