Hi Alexei,

The lightweight demos rely on traditional Windows API and protocols. There is no need to adopt them to anything beyond that. It sounds like you’re are more interested in ftinspect anyway. There you can borrow any suitable functionality.

The reason I'm interested in ftinspect is that I'm more familiar with GUI frameworks like Qt. Another reason is that it's the original GSoC task. Anyway, I fixed these two issues (See Merge Request !20 and !21).

No. I would imagine ftview and ftgrid only to start.

OK then, maybe a further estimation of workload could help me to decide whether to include any other tools. Werner also suggested some tools to include.

Cheers,
Charlie Jiang