On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 08:34:44AM -0500, Krister Lagerstrom wrote:
> What would the security hole consist of, other than the user deleting his
> own tables?

Mainly, yeah. And you're correct, subselects are allowed, though
that's not something I would want to cripple, because, coming from
MySQL, and using PostgreSQL, I know how much cooler subselects are.

Of course, in this situation, I don't know how useful it'll be, since
we've essentially got one flat table. If we had a normalized set of
tables, maybe, but I'm mainly using sqlite as data storage with some
relational capabilities; I don't want an accounting system :)