On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 21:20 +0200, Anders Eriksson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently took the step to upgrade from 1.9.0 to freevo1-git. Three
> issues encountered so far.
>
> 1) The Manage Recordings folder shows only some of the files in my /
> media/tv directory. It used to show all files. I have a habit
> of just dropping 'stuff I receive' in that folder for later viewing and no
> that doesn't work any more. I have hunch that might be because
> those files lack fxd metadata (they never will have fxds).

Well the RecordingsManager plugin has been altered in that regard, but I
would add that the scenario you describe isn't the way it is designed to
work so I wouldn't say it will work without issue....

> 2) I have subdirs in my /media/tv. Now none of them are shown in the menu.

Shown where? Not sure what you are saying here?

> 3) What about the epg? It's now all empty. Any guides as to what
> (re)configuration one has to do? (analog tv)

freevo1-git now uses kaa-epg and to access the guide you need to be
running the recordserver. To load in the listings use

freevo tv_grab -- -u

Cheers

Adam