hei Dishi and all remainig freevo users
I as well learned Python while hacking freevo, and I use still 1.9.2b since I
wrote some plugins for my favorite remote and for my 2 line LCD and for my
audio and for gaming, and and and... and this is the reason why I am waiting
for my next media center experiments with whatever... and I am afrait that I
will miss the great flexibility of Freevo!
have a nice time
Andreas