Hi,

this is an answer to all the mails regarding this subject on the lists.

Thanks for the mails to show that there are still people using Freevo.
Besides DLNA und XBMC, Freevo is still a good compromise between simple
and usefull.

Keep using Freevo, maybe send patches :) I may have not enough time for
Freevo hacking, expressially stuff I do not need, but I have time to
accept patches.

Regarding Freevo 2.0, I know that it lacks documentation and why should
you change from 1.x if your current setup is working. Well, I cannot
answer that :) Just try it out. It works great for me.

Freevo.org has moved to a different server using other websites as well.
The php stuff is now replaced be static pages, the Wiki is saved as
static pages as well. I have a backup of the SVN, the Wiki source and
the old homepage. So nothing is lost ... well except the 2.0 Wiki which
was too outdated and more a confusion that real help.

My mail wasn't a good bye :) It is only a facing-the-facts. The project
is not dead, it is only sleeping.

Regards,

Dischi

--
The opinions above are solely those of a 12 year old hacker who has
broken into my account, and not those of my employer or any other