I will be using the Factorial program as an introduction to using
QuickCheck. However I have just discovered that FregIDE seems unable to
cope with Gradle/Maven structured projects. I guess this is that the
default class path for a Java project is not working for a Frege
project in Gradle structure.

Personally I use IntelliJ IDEA and avoid Eclipse if at all possible,
but I know there are many Eclipse addicts. It would this be good if I
could show this working in Eclipse as well as IntelliJ IDEA and Emacs –
Vi, Atom, SublimeText, NetBeans are left as an exercise for the
student.

Any help most welcome.

--
Russel.