On Tue, 2016-10-04 at 17:01 +0200, Dierk König wrote:
> For some simple examples, I would go with a "manual" setup of the
> eclipse project, i.e. have the plugin, make a new Java project, and
> enable Frege Builder.
> That always works for me to get the IDE support.
> Putting Maven/Gradle into that mix occasionally breaks things and
> sometimes requires project close/open or eclipse restarts (?)

That I can go with but Eclipse appears unable to cope with split main
and test directories as is standard for Gradle projects. I have fiddled
around with the source path but I cannot seem to get anything to work.
I was hoping someone had previous experience of being able to get
Eclipse to run tests in a Gradle structured project with manual Eclipse
project definition

> For Fibonacci and other small stuff, manual setup should be
> sufficient.
> When more dependencies are involved, I build via gradle.

I have to admit I am favouring IntelliJ IDEA using Haskell mode and
Gradle. This is probably influencing my apparent inability to get
FregIDE working as it should for tests. On the flip side IntelliJ IDEA
isn't able to run tests outside of Gradle for Frege where it can for
Java and Kotlin.

--
Russel.