How many people usually meet for Friam?

Tory Hughes
www.toryhughes.com
The Creative Development manual

On Sep 7, 2011, at 3:34 PM, Owen Densmore wrote:

We had wedtech today at Tesoro, as usual, and stopped into the Lucky Bean coffee shop & cafe which has taken over the old Borders site in Sanbusco shopping center.
    http://sanbusco.com/stores/food/the-lucky-bean-cafe

Steve suggested we meet there Friday for our Friam chat. Lets do that and we can decide if we'd like to change to that venue, either permanently or at least for when St John's is closed.

  -- Owen