What a wonderful treat on Wednesday night in Santa Fe, New Mexico,
Earth, Observable Universe, the immensely huger  Unobservable Universe
( a multiplication by a number greater than 1 with 75 million zeros )
within the same expanding  space-time-energy universe bubble, within a
source infinity that effortlessly allows infinities of such universe
bubbles, and far, far more, which I point at by saying,

"Each of us is already always all of single entire unified creative
fractal hyperinfinity..."

So we are sentient raisins with cinnamon in a very big, stupendous and
sweet cake, always cooking, always fresh, forever moist...

What Jesus said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is within thee..."

He shot off his mouth sometimes, overturned some tables, but carried
no weapons, and didn't even avoid arrest...

The early Christians were communists, sharing their worldly goods,
sharing inspired ecstasy and many literal miracles...

So, loving and enjoying and treasuring the various lines of thought
shared well and sweetly by my niece and my colleague, rather than
fiddle with the dials of life, trying to tune in the right station
amidst the storm of chaotic channels and outright static, I teasingly
offer the alternative of personally requestioning everything,
everything, for if all this has a single root, what is it, really?
Did the root vanish and become irrelevant because a huge ecology
always evolving vegetation seems to both express its being and power
and yet seem to also cover, obscure, and even contradict it?

Or is the root immune, absolute, real, beyond spaces and times,
actually infinite -- and fractal means that every tiniest bit of it is
all of it...

Or even radically already here, within awareness, the soft quiet dark
soul soil of your awareness this very instant, the soft damp warm
fertile soil that supports every weed and flower of sensation,
perception, memory, thought, family, society, physical environment?...

So, my list is everything that fits within a global Christ realized
communism, not bureaucratized or controlled, but a sweet sanity of
forever incredibly compex interacting innovations that profoundly
enrich and bless all participants within a completely open reality
play that practically totally transcends all previous human cultural
structures of identity, location, communication, space, time,
causality, life, death, sharing infinitely incandescent creative glory
in unimpeachable holiness and forever unlimited unique individuality
-- why praise ye me, for it is the Father within that doeth the works?

Please, I beg thee, be curious -- what is spiritual experience?  Can
you imagine such a thing in your life as vigorously growing, ever
evolving, unpredictable, literally inconceivable personal experience
that nevertheless can be easily be shared -- "Where two or more are
gathered in my meaning, there also I must be..."

Please, do not just sit, crawl, or walk in circles, rush for the exit!

Everything at once is the exit...

Where is this very present moment of deeply personal experience, in
which the visual field of your awareness creates and generates
plentiful meanings from these very little crooked le t  t   e    r
marks.. .  .   .    .     .      .          ?

Where is here?

Where is hear?

within mutual service,  Rich