Yeah, but will they have to turn them off during take-off and landings?
Of course it will reduce insurance claims for bad backs given the size of
the briefcases those guys lug around.

-tj

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Owen Densmore <o...@backspaces.net> wrote:

> How Star Trek: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=18725
>
> I'm wondering just how useful this is .. is it really better than whatever
> they did before?  Or is it just a "look at me" stunt.
>
> Anyway, you'll certainly feel more secure with trek-y pads.
>
>    -- Owen

J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --   Santa Fe, NM
USA<http://www.analyticjournalism.com>
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
http://www.jtjohnson.com                  t...@jtjohnson.com