Dear Steve

3 quick interjections.

1) You will never find an ":Adi Dharmist" (??) knocking at your door,
bugging you at an airport or selling / dumping you literature. Adi
Dharm does not proselytise .. period. My own occasional statements on
this mailing list are only to test whether "your" models work with
"our" data / beliefs.  Just FYI, Adi Dharm does not have priests (or
popes) or their analogues, no "churches", no holy books, no prophets
(or prophesies),  etc. etc.

2) In Adi Dharm you are allowed to consume anything. In turn we
believe that all life exists to be consumed. Nothing which has/had
"life" is inedible, but nobody is forcing you to consume anything
either.

PS: Coconut 'feni' is an amazing liquid if you can get the genuine
(triple distilled) article.

Sarbajit