Nice post!
I'd lean twards arrogance from google. I'm not unduly buged by them
probably using information I have on there system to atempt to market to me.
I'll be voting with my wallet for my next phone though as if I get a
smartphone when I'm elidgable for a upgrade i'm leaning to a iphone the
droid I had was wonderful in many reguards but built on substandard
hardware that started to show quirks (before it was pilfered that is).
Good luck though.