From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Joshua Thorp
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 11:34 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] [EXTERNAL] Please sign this thing! Eliminate the
bi-annual time change caused by Daylight Savings Time

But is the time change even needed?  What purpose does it really serve?
There are lots of stories about it rooted in wartime/economy etc. But these
things do not seem to be valid anymore.  And are they worth the collective
cost?

I have to say I prefer light later in the day though.

--joshua