The standard example is that most people can drive a car even though they
don't understand how internal combustion engines work -- and they would
even if the car were powered by an electric motor. I have no problem with
putting that in terms of contracts: turn the steering wheel and the car
wheels turn. One doesn't have to know how power steering works.

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  My paper on how the Fed can fix the economy: ssrn.com/abstract=1977688*
*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
  Google+: plus.google.com/114865618166480775623/
*  vita:  *sites.google.com/site/russabbott/
  CS Wiki <http://cs.calstatela.edu/wiki/> and the courses I teach