Doug -
On a related note, now would appear to be an excellent time to start a church, impose mandatory weekly attendance upon the faithful, and charge $20 a head at the door each week.
Clearly you haven't been to FRIAM (in person) lately... you are in arrears on your dues! We'll take it out of the royalties on your eBook.

Tangenting again... my parents were both of Applachian stock where those who "had Christ" used their bibles to access him without benefit of a church or preacher.

My mother liked to go to church Christmas and Easter and I think the last (and only?) time my father came with her, when the collection plate came by, he reached in, then pulled his hand back empty and said "no thank you, I think I have enough" and passed it on.

- Steve

--Doug