Just noting, I think these are visualizations of "fire progressions" which
means that this is the equivalent of watching an animated radar map (though
perhaps less accurate?).  We see where the fire was estimated to be after the
fact.  Not what the fire will do.

Amazing to see the scale of the fires on this map.  Nice work Cody and the rest
of the Simtable team,  looks great!

--joshua