Wow, Roger!

So, Philosophy is a field is one about which people believe that that “raw
talent’  is necessary as opposed, say, to careful technique and diligent hard
work.

I have been a philosophy camp follower for years and I NEVER would have said
that.   Much as I love philosophy and have gotten benefit from philosophers,
the one philosophy conference I went to was the worst collection of arrogant
snots I have ever stood in a room with.  Seemed like a field in which
“positioning” is EVERYTHING.

Come to FRIAM to talk talk about it.

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University